RETURN POLICY FOR CONSUMERS NEODERMA AMSTERDAM B.V. ("NEODERMA")
This return policy applies only to natural persons not acting in the course of a profession or business and who have entered into an distance contract relating to the purchase of products with NEODERMA in that capacity.
Right of withdrawal
You can terminate a contract relating to the purchase of (a) product(s) without giving any reason during a cooling-off period of 14 (fourteen) days from the day you have, or someone you have indicated in advance, has received the product; or
- if you have ordered more than one product in the same order, from the day on which you have received the last product.
- in the case of a contract for the regular supply of products over a specified period of time, from the day on which you have received the first product.
During the cooling-off period you shall treat the product and its packaging with care. You may only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and operation of the product. You may only handle and inspect the product as you would be allowed to do in a physical shop. NEODERMA reserves the right not to refund any reduction in value resulting from handling products that goes beyond what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and operation of the products.
The following products are excluded from the right of withdrawal:
- Products that are not purchased on www.neoderma.com or www.neoderma.eu In case you want to return such products, please contact the store where you purchased these;
- Sealed products which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return and of which the sealing is broken after delivery;
- Products manufactured to your specifications, which are not prefabricated and which are manufactured on the basis of your individual choice or decision or which are clearly intended for you or another specific person;
- Products that deteriorate quickly or have a limited shelf life;
- Newspapers or magazines, with the exception of subscriptions to these.
Please complete the following steps to exercise your right of withdrawal:
- Contact NEODERMA at email@example.com with an unambiguous statement that you wish to withdraw from your purchase contract within 14 (fourteen) days from the day following the delivery and include your order number. If desired, you can use the model withdrawal form below. Upon receipt of your notice of withdrawal, NEODERMA shall send an acknowledgment of receipt via email.
- Return the product(s) with all delivered accessories undamaged, in original condition and packaging as soon as possible, but within 14 (fourteen) days from the day you have send your notice of withdrawal, to the following address:
2741 PT Waddinxveen
The date of dispatch is decisive. The address label should also state your order number.
The return of the product(s) is at your risk and the direct costs of returning the product(s) are at your expense.
NEODERMA shall reimburse all payments made by you, including any delivery costs charged by NEODERMA for the returned product(s), without delay but within 14 (fourteen) days of the day on which you have notified NEODERMA of the withdrawal. NEODERMA may delay reimbursement until NEODERMA has received the product(s) or until the consumer provides evidence that it has returned the product(s), whichever occurs earlier.
NEODERMA uses the same means of payment for reimbursement as those used by you in the original transaction, unless you expressly agree to a different means of payment. Reimbursement shall be free of charge.
In case you have opted for a more expensive method of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery NEODERMA offers, NEODERMA does not reimburse the additional costs of the more expensive method of delivery.
Defective or non-compliant products and incomplete or incorrect delivery
NEODERMA guarantees that the products comply with your order, with the specifications stated in the offer, with the reasonable requirements of reliability and/or usability and with the existing and applicable statutory provisions and/or government regulations on the date on which the purchase contract was concluded.
Upon receipt of the ordered product(s), you or the person who receives the products on your behalf, shall inspect the product(s) immediately. If you are of the opinion that a product is defective or non-compliant or that the delivery is not in accordance with your order, please notify us, including your order number, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any defect shall be notified within two (2) months after you have discovered the defect or you should reasonably have discovered it. Please return the product(s) with all delivered accessories as soon as possible to the following address:
2741 PT Waddinxveen
In case of an incomplete delivery, NEODERMA shall send you the product(s) you have ordered and paid for, but have not received, free of charge. In case of an incorrect delivery, NEODERMA shall send you the product(s) you have ordered and paid for, but have not received, free of charge after NEODERMA has received the product(s) that was/were delivered mistakenly to you. In case this is not possible, NEODERMA shall reimburse all payments made by you for the ordered product(s) you have not received.
In case of a defective or non-compliant product, NEODERMA shall inspect the returned defective or noncompliant product. During the statutory guarantee period, NEODERMA shall undertake to replace or repair the defective or non-compliant product free of charge. NEODERMA reserves the right to exchange the product or to reimburse the payment for the product if the costs of repairing the defective or non-compliant product are out of proportion or if repair is impossible. This warranty only covers a defect or lack of conformity of a product that already exists at the time of delivery of the product. Defects that manifest after a period of six (6) months from the day of delivery, are not considered to be present at the time of delivery, unless you provide proof to the contrary.
Model withdrawal form
(If you wish to withdraw the contract, please fill in this form and send it back to us)
To: NEODERMA AMSTERDAM B.V.
1016 BX Amsterdam
- I / We (*) hereby give notice that I / We (*) withdraw from my / our (*) contract relating to the sale of the following goods / provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name(s) of consumer(s)
- Address of consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified in writing)
(*) Delete what doesn't apply or complete.
#Attached PDF (English version)
#Attached PDF (Dutch translation)