What we collect
How we use it
If you choose to provide us with your e-mail address or other (indirect) personally identifiable information, we will use such information :
- to send you our newsletters on our services, and keep you informed of (changes to) our services or to respond to your inquiry;
- for login data for your account;
- to, in case you order a product on the Website, confirm and deliver your order and contact you in case we are out of stock or cannot meet deliver your order for any other reason;
- to support and enhance our service offerings to you;
- in the preparation and performance of analysis and development.
We store your personal data for as long as is necessary for the abovementioned purposes or for secondary purposes in line with those purposes. When you unsubscribe from our newsletter your e-mail address will be deleted from our files.
The personal data collected by us through the Website may also be used to comply with legal and/or regulatory requirements.
- We must do so by law because we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or
- Some of our businesses may be restructured, bought or sold. In this event, your personal data may need to be transferred in order for the new or surviving entity to be able to continue to provide ongoing service to the affected customers.
Neoderma does engage third parties to perform services on our behalf with respect to the processing of your personal data. These service providers will assist us in providing information and/or services to you. Neoderma only provides the amount of personal information that is necessary for these third parties to complete the requested service. Your personal data is provided subject to agreements which state that the service providers must keep such information confidential, that the data is not to be used for its own purposes and that all information will be used in accordance with applicable privacy legislation, including strict provisions in the light of data security. We do not sell your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
Neoderma can transfer your personal data to a third country outside the EEA. If such a country does not provide an adequate level of protection for personal data, Neoderma will ensure that appropriate and suitable safeguards shall be in place, such as ensuring that third parties residing in such countries adhere to the Privacy Shield.
Neoderma uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Please find more information about the use of Google Analytics by Neoderma on https://neoderma.com/cookie-policy/
Neoderma has taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures in order to protect your personal data against loss, misuse, alteration and/or destruction. Although we exercise reasonable care in providing secure transmission of information between your equipment and our systems, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us over the internet. For more information about communicating with Neoderma and the use of this Website, please refer to our disclaimer.
We aim to keep information about you as accurate as possible. You have a right to know if your data is being processed and, where that is the case, access to your personal data. Also, under certain circumstances, you will have the right to rectify, erase, or restrict the processing of your personal data, and – where applicable – the right to withdraw your consent or the right to data portability. If you wish to access your personal data processed by Neoderma or have your personal data updated, corrected or deleted, please send your request via e-mail to email@example.com. If you feel that your rights have been infringed, we prefer to discuss this in good faith with you. However, you may always contact the appropriate local data protection authority.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our privacy practices, please feel free to contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article is closed for comments.